- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Charming Larchmont Colonial
Set in a premier Larchmont location, this expanded 1922 Colonial overlooks the Premium River Conservation area and provides idyllic year-round views of its natural setting. The three-bedroom, two bath residence offers light-filled living spaces and plenty of updates throughout its 1,998 sq. foot interior. Main level highlights include the light-filled formal living room with new flooring, large granite kitchen, and family room with sliders to a gracious entertaining deck. The deck provides sweeping views of the natural wildlife habitat and steps down to a level, private backyard. Off the family room, a few steps ascends to a full bath with double sinks. This level hosts an expansive primary bedroom with cathedral ceiling, three closets, sitting area, and Juliet balcony. Stairs lead to the second floor with two additional bedrooms, while the attic offers a finished bonus room. A partially finished lower level leads to an oversized one car garage with storage and backyard access.
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Materials Block, Frame, Stone, Aluminum Siding, Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Cooling Wall Unit(s), Window Unit(s)
- Exterior Features Juliet Balcony
- Flooring Wall To Wall Carpet
- Heat Natural Gas, Hot Water, Steam
- Interior Features Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dining Alcove, Dressing Area, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Multi Level, Open kitchen, Pass Through Kitchen, Pedestal Sink, Stall Shower, Storage, Walk Through Kitchen
- Rooms 7